Thursday, December 17, 2009
Before you were conceived your spirit was with God in eternity. Remember that God told Jeremiah that He knew him before Jeremiah was in his mother’s womb, and the Father had already purposed that Jeremiah would be a prophet. It is the same with you. Your mother’s womb, then, was the transition point between the heavenly realm and the earthly realm.
On the day of your birth, when you entered the world, you began the process of learning about this earth realm which is so totally different from where you were with the Father.
As a child…
1. You were totally dependent on your parents.
2. You had to learn the language of this new realm.
3. You had to learn the rules – what was acceptable and what was not acceptable.
4. You learned the rewards and consequences for your decisions to obey or disobey those rules.
5. You lived in the moment. Negative feelings like frustration, anger and sadness lasted for moments and were soon forgotten.
6. You learned to love and appreciate the music of this realm.
7. You believed whatever your parents said to you.
8. You forgave easily and didn’t hold grudges.
9. You loved unconditionally.
10. As a young child you were constantly in learning mode. Life was an adventure, and when you fell you got up and tried again.
Jesus said that in order to enter the Kingdom of God you must become like a child. Examine your life in light of the 10 points stated above. Are you behaving like a child?
Labels: Kingdom of God